Prosperity Indiana is seeking a reduced full-time (1,200 hours, eight month term) AmeriCorps member to help Indiana nonprofits fill capacity gaps and use data to tell the story of their impact.
Organization Overview: Prosperity Indiana supports a network of individuals and organizations - community-based nonprofits and government entities - by providing capacity, financial resources, expertise, and connections that make community development work in Indiana.
- Travel around the state of Indiana to build capacity with Prosperity Indiana member organizations
- Conduct research to inform the capacity building process and support selected members' work
- Provide information, training, support and coaching to improve organizational performance
- Oversee the development and implementation of an outcomes platform to collect and analyze standardized data points across the Prosperity Indiana membership
- Secure commitment from 100 nonprofit member organizations to participate in the reporting process
- Collect and tell stories of members related to community impact
- Brainstorm ways to improve Prosperity Indiana's capacity building offerings based on members needs
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Candidates must possess organizational and leadership skills, verbal and written communication skills and work both independently and as a team player. They should have an interest in asset-based assessments and utilizing metrics to inform the delivery of outcomes, and preferably have experience with research methods, tool design and validation. Candidates should also have an understanding of communications strategies and storytelling to connect data with impact, as well as an understanding of community economic development and nonprofits.
For more information, please contact Carey Craig at email@example.com, or at (317) 565-7751.